Do you remember the old Nesquik? The sweet chocolate powder mix every kid in the 90’s used to drink because it was fashion. I remember drowning multiple glasses a week, I scooped heaps and heaps of powder into a glass. I could hardly stir it, it was so thick! Then I used to plain eat the powder when my parents didn’t see..👀
Well here it is in a healthy form. I’m a big chocolate addict and drinking this makes me feel pretty good about myself!
-Because it’s rich in plant protein & fibre. It’s natural yum.
-No bullshit ingredients like thickeners or stabilisers. Yuk.
How to make a Nesquik style choco drink?
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Wellness Lab Hot Chocolate into a tall glass
- Add tiny bit of hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Top up with your best milk (Cows milk will give you that nostalgic Nesquik feeling)
- Add 2 ice cubes and stir.
- Pop in one of our bamboo straws because it’s cool.
Warning: This will give you some serious flashbacks to your childhood chocolate drink!
‘Incredible blend, feel so energetic after this and the delicious taste instantly puts me in a good mood!’ -Cat