If you’re bored of your oatmeal, muesli or cornflakes breakfast bowl, try this mini pancake cereal! I promise you, it will quickly become your new favourite breakfast or brunch recipe because it’s not only fun to make but also tastes amazing!
Feel free to add banana and cocoa powder to make vegan chocolate pancakes or peanut butter, almond butter, whatever add-ins you like to create your favourite flavour
You can serve the pancake cereal in endless ways! Enjoy it the traditional way with a dollop of vegan butter, maple syrup and plant milk, or you can also top it with peanut butter, Vegan Nutella, chopped nuts or your favourite fruit!
No matter how you dress these mini-sized baby pancakes up, you just can’t go wrong. They’re light, soft, and fluffy goodness so just get creative while serving!
* 1 ½ cup all-purpose or spelt flour (I use spelt flour)
* 1 tbsp Wellness Lab vegan chocolate powder or coconut/ almond flour (optional)
* 1 ½ tsp baking powder
* ½ tsp baking soda
* 2-3 tbsp coconut sugar or syrup
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 cup plant milk
* 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* oil for frying
Toppings (of your choice)
* vegan chocolate chips or chopped nuts
* vegan butter or nut butter
* maple syrup or other syrup
* fresh strawberries or other fruit
Once you mixed together the batter transfer it into a squeeze bottle.
* featuring beautiful spoon by @zenwithtai