We found this juicy recipe on how to make Matcha glazed doughnuts. You can easily adapt this recipe to our Matcha powder for baking doughnuts or other goods!
Ingredients you need:
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups cake flour, plus more for surface
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Vegetable oil (for frying; about 4 cups)
- Matcha Sugar Topping, Sweet Matcha Powder, or Matcha Glaze (for serving)
Check out the article here!